Dublin, September 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Natural Language Processing Market Research Report by Industry, Type, Technology, Application, Region – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 “has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global natural language processing market size was estimated at $ 11,898.35 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $ 13,823.51 million in 2020, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.52% to reach $ 29,787.47 million by 2025.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2017 and 2018 are considered as historical years, 2019 as the base year, 2020 as the estimated year and the years 2021 to 2025 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Natural Language Processing to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
Based on the industry, the natural language processing market has been studied in the automotive, BFSI, government, healthcare and life sciences, high tech and electronics industries, media and entertainment, research and education, as well as retail and consumer goods.
Based on the deployment, the natural language processing market has been investigated in the cloud and on-premises.
On the basis of type, the natural language processing market has been studied in hybrid, rule-based, and statistical terms.
Based on the technology, the natural language processing market has been studied in the areas of autocoding, classification and categorization, interactive voice response, optical character recognition, pattern recognition and images, speech analysis and text analysis.
Based on the application, the natural language processing market has been studied in the areas of information retrieval, machine translation, question answering, report generation, and word processing. .
Based on the region, the natural language processing market has been studied in America, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the natural language processing market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global natural language processing market including 3M Company, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Apple Inc., Automated Insights, Inc., Bitext Innovations , SL, Conversica, Inc., Dolbey Systems, Inc., Facebook, Inc., Google LLC by Alphabet Inc., Health Fidelity, Inc., Inbenta Technologies Inc., Intel Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, Linguamatics Ltd., Microsoft Corporation, NetBase Quid, Rosoka Software, Inc., SAS Institute Inc., SparkCognition, Verint Systems Inc. and Veritone, Inc ..
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the size and forecast of the global natural language processing market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Natural Language Processing market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Natural Language Processing Market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Natural Language Processing market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global natural language processing market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global natural language processing market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global natural language processing market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
220.127.116.11. Increase the use of smart devices and generate massive digital data
18.104.22.168. Adoption of cloud-based solutions and favorable regulations
22.214.171.124. Request from financial institutions for text mining, cross-border payments and currencies
126.96.36.199. Lack of reliability of NLP algorithms and increased complications due to the use of mixed language
188.8.131.52. Growing investment in the health sector to implement NLP
184.108.40.206. Adoption of NLP-based applications to improve customer service
220.127.116.11. Potential application in the fields of IT and telecommunications, automotive, defense and aerospace
18.104.22.168. Data privacy concerns
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Natural Language Processing Market, By Industry
6.5. Health and Life Sciences
6.6. High-Tech & Electronics
6.7. Media and entertainment
6.8. Research and education
6.9. Retail trade and consumer goods
7. Natural language processing market, by deployment
7.2. On the cloud
7.3. On the site
8. Natural Language Processing Market, by Type
9. Natural Language Processing Market, By Technology
9.2. Automatic coding
9.3. Classification and categorization
9.4. Interactive voice response
9.5. Optical character recognition
9.6. Recognition of patterns and images
9.7. Speech analysis
9.8. Text analysis
10. Natural Language Processing Market, By Application
10.2. Information retrieval
10.3. Automatic translation
10.4. Answer to questions
10.5. Generating reports
10.6. Word processor
11. United States Natural Language Processing Market
11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Natural Language Processing Market
12.9. South Korea
13. Natural Language Processing Market in Europe, Middle East and Africa
13.8. Saudi Arabia
13.9. South Africa
13.11. United Arab Emirates
14. Competitive landscape
14.1. FPNV positioning matrix
14.1.2. Business strategy
14.1.3. Product satisfaction
14.2. Market ranking analysis
14.3. Market share analysis, by quadrant
14.4. Competitive scenario
14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
14.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
14.4.3. New product launch and improvement
14.4.4. Investment and financing
14.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
15. Company usability profiles
15.1. 3M Company
15.2. Amazon Web Services, Inc.
15.3. Apple Inc.
15.4. Automated Insights, Inc.
15.5. Bitext Innovations, SL
15.6. Conversica, Inc.
15.7. Dolbey Systems, Inc.
15.8. Facebook, Inc.
15.9. Google LLC by Alphabet Inc.
15.10. Health Fidelity, Inc.
15.11. Inbenta Technologies Inc.
15.12. Intel company
15.13. International Business Machines Corporation
15.14. Linguamatics Ltd.
15.15. Microsoft Corporation
15.16. Quid NetBase
15.17. Rosoka Software, Inc.
15.18. SAS Institute Inc.
15.20. Verint Systems Inc.
15.21. Veritone, Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3ayytt
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900